Monday, October 27, 2008

A snipit of my story

for those of you who don't know, I've been working on a DioM fanfiction for a little while now. Here's just a part of it. Actualy, this is the first time I've posted this part, but I'm not going to tell who this is, where they are, or what they are doing...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, I'm..." she trailed off.”Yes, something happened to me, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, and the only one who knows anything about it left and said that she might be gone for a very long time, but that she would be back."

"Wow", I responded, not knowing what else to say. "What happened?"

"She said not to tell anyone. She said that everything is repeatable, and the wrong people might figure out how it happened and do it again, only to their benefit."

"Who's this 'she' that told you this?"

"I don't know her name..."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~


thththat's all fokes!!!



Oh, and if you read this, could you comment saying so? I'm curious how many people actualy see this...

No comments:

Post a Comment